Saturday, April 17, 2010

Npr Org Player Mediaplayer






In a window of good weather in the afternoon this Saturday we are going to climb. The selected object is always the cliff Gemona, crowded at this time, but close to home and our current possibilities. After a barley coffee (too "Yin" coffee would affect our already precarious balance) part accompanied by notes of ACDC, the last purchase of his uncle. The temperature is good and we arrived at the cliff a go-ahead from where we begin. Among the crowd as Gianni, despite the winter break, is in great shape. After the way and bypassed some climbers hung a simulation staging Alpine I go down and leave room for Dario returning today for the first time on the rock after the operation. Still has not recovered completely, it will take time, but will return to move as slowly and more than before. In fact, climbs well and quietly than the ascent. Only after having climbed the third way begins to melt, linking together a series of movements that I saved twice by repeating the same climb. So I can have fun and find the urge to climb on the last road to the gym, then 5c always very challenging for me. Encouraged by his uncle Dario birth. After I stopped on the spit above it to find energy and concentration, the supero key step and go on. On the final part of the route begins to turn around a little 'head and I do not shine because of the sleep debt that this week was made even heavier because of the cold of my heart Matilda, so I have to work hard to not lose focus. We conclude by climbing up the second "crostutis" following advice from a guy in that we host on our rope. After a day I feel the relaxation of fatigue on the arms and shoulders, the slight pleasure of a day of outdoor climbing over me. The fingers are sore and covered with magnesite lives. Let's go home happy to celebrate with the number 8, the last and most bitter beer of my production.


PHOTO GALLERY

0 comments:

Post a Comment