Saturday, March 12, 2011

My 4year Old Daughter Always Has Smelly Breath

Italian lessons

I have never said that, when I lived in Cuba, I also gave lessons in Italian language? Nothing fancy, mind you: it was simple lessons about the basics of our language directed at a very informal consisting of relatives and friends.
This subject will be discussed in the chapter I finished a few days ago, which is within the period of April 1996.

For cronanca: I'm putting together all the missing pieces of history, following a chronological order, and I'm combining them with the chapters I had already published on the web in the first version.

Actually, the first version (which still can be downloaded from the site www.partopercuba.it ), Will be very little in the new version, so the new book coming out (and will be released, stay rest assured!) Will certainly be appreciated by the "old" readers, as you will find new stories and details never told before.

I hope you still have the patience to wait until I finally managed to publish the book, otherwise, if you're going to send me to hell (and you would have many good reasons) with a moderate advance at least let me know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment