Saturday, July 24, 2010

Application Form Brampton

Climbing


I fell asleep with my little Matilda, for a short afternoon nap, so when he played the alarm to remind me of the appointment with Darius I woke up all dazed. The storm thundered away and this gives me hope that our trip will end with a farewell call before returning to sleep, but the optimism of Darius is Steel. So around 17 are home after a coffee and head towards Gemona. The storm rages in the south, towards the sea, while there seems to be Gemona even the sun. Rock climbing are just a pair of climbers who defy the wind that sweeps everything today. I climb the first half-hearted way, noting a certain rigidity in their movements. Dario follow me and climb very well, carefully chooses where to put your feet up and a staircase with unusual calm his fiery spirit, thus earning its climb in style and effectiveness. I toss on the second street and I already feel the urge to return. The movements are not secure and continue as long ago, but I can climb with ease. From the chain enjoys a splendid panorama, which is particularly clear and drawn by a splendid light, the effect of a particular provision of the traits clouds against the clear sky. We continue to climb until 19.30 the past, enjoying the scenery and mild temperatures in recent days. When you reach the car I get a text message "Tos" which has just released a 7b +: Tomorrow we're going to find him so we will celebrate.
accompany Dario at home sipping a particular landscape, made from light passing through the gap between the wall of the mountains west and a curtain of clouds in the sky and that sliding light clouds, hills and mountains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment