Sunday, July 25, 2010

How I Know The Adult Channels On Hotbird

Alpine Valley Tour Colvera


Overcome the roadblocks for the triathlon Matilda, Ilaria and I head towards the Val Colvera to visit Manuel, Lauren and Luca.Con me Bring on the booties respond to the invitation of Emmanuel, which yesterday passed a nice 7b +. Time is discrete and the temperature and crisp, especially when we get to the magical village Polaz. Manuel and John leave immediately for the walls of Colvera Valley, where they must put some chairs made from a tree trunk, a luxurious comfort for their days of climbing. After the greetings and let Ila Mati with Lauren and other friends and I reach them, intent on finishing their work before turning to an hour of climbing. Manu and Gio start warming up for a sixth (to say their overrated) I also feel that at the end of the second. The route is beautiful, steep, but well ammanigliata. Alas I have not warmed up enough and already half way into my arms, not at all accustomed to this type of climbing, they are cooked. Arriving near the top, but I can not pass the last step, which senses the movement, but not have the force enough. I do decline with arms aching, still satisfied. While I was taking photos on their streets continue to climb even more difficult until Emanuele over again 7b + won yesterday, via a very steep roof with a pair of horizontal, very beautiful and very challenging. Turning back we celebrate with a slice of watermelon, while Mati enjoys racing at "breakneck speed" down the slope in front of the house.


PHOTOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment