Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Does Light Affect Living Things -answers




Well begun is half done and I just finished writing the first chapter of the book.

Maybe I should say, "rewrite", or rather I should say "add" because it is a completely new chapter and that does not exist in the stories you've read so far. I decided, in fact, that the book begins with the narration of the facts prior to my departure for Cuba: the preparation of the move and some other interesting facts relevant to give an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat it feels like to "drop everything".

In the coming days will go on to write the second chapter. As mentioned in ' opening article of this blog I think to completely rewrite the first few chapters, adding the missing parts that will be realized thanks to the helpful notes of my faithful diary that I have diligently kept in 1995/96.

Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment