Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pain In Right Arm With Rash

And the second is gone ... First chapter completed

... I mean, of course, the second chapter of the book, one which speaks of my arrival in Cuba of the early vicissitudes, such as the failed attempt to withdraw my parcels at customs.

I note that the numbering of the chapters will be different than the original one, because it will put some new and existing ones are expanded.

Also there will be some "goodies" very interesting: each chapter will be accompanied by photos of some "finds" that testify to a close the whole story, such as the form AWB (Airway Bill) or the shipment of my bill Parcel ... A book like this really should not miss in the library of a fan trip to Cuba: please, do not let him escape.

Image: bk images / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment