Saturday, October 30, 2010

Joystick Wheelchair Hack

There's no 2 without 3: Towards


Roberta, my "cousin" is back for a weekend at home, so its desire to go climbing. At 10 and a half start from where I leave the house to see me pouting Ilaria and Matilda leave. Good part of my heart remains at home with her, but I hope all this make her grow in her curiosity and passion to share in the future with his dad. Towards the middle we are Gemona, the sun still kissing the rock, but the temperature is high, and miraculously no one: the whole cliff for us. Distribute the material and proceed with the dressing. Check that everything is in order and secure, melt the rope, knot and prepare the birth. After climbing Anduins I can read better the rock, I'm moving well, light, safe and capable of great fun. Then it's a Dario who eats in one bite, perhaps galvanized by the performance that gave her back in the game of football last night. He arrived Robert's turn. The shoes that I have given are too large, those of its extent, I have worked and still have not returned, but she still climbs safe, beating the wall with ease. There's other guys that follow us a very nice wheel while climbing in the sequence we proceed on the path of the field easy Gemona. Roberta take good photos, looking for unusual and inaccessible points of view. Meanwhile, the salt wind, but the sun is still behind the mountain and not see him heat the rock that we touch as time passes and we go home. I wanted to try my hand on the last, that 5c with a delicate step, but we expect sandwiches mortazza and the last two bottles of No. 7. Going meeting Gianni tells me that he had seen a short distance during a hike in the morning, a bear. Then multiply the signals, walking in the mountains is becoming more adventurous.

PHOTOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment