Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Do I Brush My Tongue

Between dream and reality

The Mangart behind the clouds and the moonlight of a night in the eighties.


The Taming of the nights of recent years, crushed, shredded and cut off from the little Matilda, expanded borders of my sleep and wake blend dream and reality. In tiredness that has dragged on daily living emotions vivid dreams, dreams and reality breaks through the mountain of my imagination. I'm talking about places dear to my memories to relive in my dreams with new forms; and dream of places, experienced many times in my dreams that become real and familiar to my memory. In this way happily relive those mythical place in my personal history, with the same original and authentic emotion. These
S. Antonio the village where I spent the summer holidays for many years, that I see in dreams still full of those experiences and emotions that then shared with friends and relatives who went there with me during those months. Similarly Slizza relive the stream that is very different dreams, but always rich in fish and unexplored places that excite my imagination and the desire to explore, now partly appeased.
Others are places that exist only arise and are repeated several times in dreams, such as mountains, dream until recently, that are scratched from the wounds of the Great War. Try to describe: they are two peaks in front, divided by a deep saddle. The one on the right (no other details) is crowded, a little 'higher and steeper, can also be reached by cable car on its top and is home to a beautiful retreat. The other top, lower, rounder, more extensive but little-used instead, the war seems over yesterday and the tremendous spirit of the place is still pungent.
are imaginary places, but that represent important moments, thrilling and exciting of my experiences in the mountains. They share the volcanic energy that was born by the simplicity of an adventurous expectancy and its implementation, an 'adventure that we lived preparing, waiting, and sharing a foretaste.
Now my baby makes me discover new and more exciting and I hope that tomorrow I will share with you even the Alps. In recent months
dull gray and variously live these emotions, small "cidulis" waiting for the bright sun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment