Monday, December 27, 2010

Walkin Clinics For Birth Control



The third and the fourth chapter (as renumbered) were completed. It 'been a hard enough job that took me longer than expected because they have been partially rewritten and integrated with existing valuable information that I had kept in my diary. I had to make a hard copy operation-can-cut-paste-rewrite-read again.

will now expedite the work should continue, some chapters "historic" will remain unaltered (with minor revisions), while others will be added brand new. At least a couple will to finish the story and a couple more stories to tell several unpublished.

Then there are the "findings" from paper to scan: I am a bit 'scattered around the drawers of the library of the house, so I have to go looking for them and begin to catalog them. Hopefully that will not break the scanner in these days ...

Photo taken by: comunidad.muchoviaje.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment