Monday, January 24, 2011

Stores That Sell Maternity Clothes

fifth and sixth ... Third and fourth chapters

The fifth chapter has just been re-written: it is that which speaks of the Computer Centre. I had to do a little 'cut and sew, adding some new details that I omitted in the previous year.

Now I'm working on the sixth chapter (in the new numbers, which does not coincide with the previous one). Then, by reviewing a bit 'general structure, I decided that some old chapters will be literally removed to reassemble them chronologically correct.

Ah, then I found some new on-demand printing solutions as alternatives to those that I had originally thought. Lulu and are definitely Ilmiolibro too expensive: I discovered the Italian companies which supply the same product at half price and with greater ability to customize the book, for example by choosing the traditional ivory paper in different weights, rather than the cold white paper.

Well, if anyone had any doubts ... Now we know that in recent weeks I have not been with our hands ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment